Book Blogger Hop 5/12/17






Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


If you read a book you ended up hating, would you stay away from future books by that author, or would you give them a second chance?

It depends on why I hated the book. If the writing really sucked I would probably not read books by the author in the future. If I just didn't like the story I would give other books by the author a chance. It's rare I refuse to read an author. There's only a few I steer clear of because I know I don't like their writing (either the style or quality). 

Comments

  1. Seems fair enough. I will usually give a second chance, but not a third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. If it's a writing issue, I may not try another book. But if it's just the story, I'll read a different book by the same author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all....WELCOME to the Book Blogger Hop. So glad you decided to join in the fun. I hope we see you each week.

    Writing style doesn't bother me as much as the content does.

    Thanks for sharing, and have a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. P. S. Love your blog's header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing style is one of the main reasons I might not give an author a second chance either. That and the type of book.

    Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment