Top Ten Books I've Read In One Sitting (or close to it)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is the top ten books I've read in one sitting (or close to it).
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: I plowed through each book pretty much as soon as I got them.
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin: These are more books I plowed through. These I didn't read in one sitting since they're long as hell, but I got through them really quickly. And now we wait for Winds of Winter.
- Sandman series by Neil Gaiman: This series is so addicting. I read through them really quickly and then went back and re-read them.
- Fangirl and Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: Both of these novels are really fun and entertaining and impossible to put down!
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown: I got so caught up in the characters, stories, and world of this book. The same with the sequels.
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty: One of those books where you just have to know what happens next. I'm hoping to watch the TV series soon when I get some free time.
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman: Honestly anything by Neil Gaiman I binge read. But American Gods is definitely an amazing novel that I couldn't stop reading. Yet another TV series I'm super excited about
- Atonement by Ian McEwan: I read through this in a day. And then sat and cried. And then I watched the movie and cried again. Such an awesome book.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: I got a giant edition in middle school that had all the books and read them all within a week.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: My favorite book ever, the first time I read it I couldn't stop. This is one of the first books I remember being totally enthralled with.