Top Ten Books I've Read In One Sitting (or close to it)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the top ten books I've read in one sitting (or close to it). 

  • The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: I plowed through each book pretty much as soon as I got them. 
  • A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin: These are more books I plowed through. These I didn't read in one sitting since they're long as hell, but I got through them really quickly. And now we wait for Winds of Winter
  • Sandman series by Neil Gaiman: This series is so addicting. I read through them really quickly and then went back and re-read them. 
  • Fangirl and Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: Both of these novels are really fun and entertaining and impossible to put down! 
  • Red Rising by Pierce Brown: I got so caught up in the characters, stories, and world of this book. The same with the sequels. 
  • Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty: One of those books where you just have to know what happens next. I'm hoping to watch the TV series soon when I get some free time. 
  • American Gods by Neil Gaiman: Honestly anything by Neil Gaiman I binge read. But American Gods is definitely an amazing novel that I couldn't stop reading. Yet another TV series I'm super excited about
  • Atonement by Ian McEwan: I read through this in a day. And then sat and cried. And then I watched the movie and cried again. Such an awesome book. 
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: I got a giant edition in middle school that had all the books and read them all within a week. 
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: My favorite book ever, the first time I read it I couldn't stop. This is one of the first books I remember being totally enthralled with. 
I see a common theme, all the books I couldn't put down are my favorite books and authors.

Comments