What I'm Reading and Watching- November

I want to try to update at least once a month about what I'm reading.

What I read:
Doctor Strange Vol. 2 The Last Days of Magic by Jason Aaron
Doctor Strange, Vol. 2: The Last Days of Magic
Really dark and exciting. I've loved this series so far and am looking forward to the next volume. And on another note I loved the Doctor Strange movie.

Everything, everything by Nicola Yoon
Everything, Everything by [Yoon, Nicola]
I honestly bought it because it was on sale for $2 on Kindle one day and ended up really liking it. I also recently found out there's a movie adaptation coming out next year, so that's an awesome surprise!

What I'm Reading

Witches in Red by Barb Hendee
Witches in Red (Mist-Torn Witches, #2)
Book 2 in the Mist Torn Witches series. It has magic, werewolves, swords, castles- what's not to like?

The View From the Cheap Seats by Neil Gaiman
The View from the Cheap Seats: A Collection of Introductions, Essays, and Assorted Writings
A collection of non-fiction by one of my favorite authors. It's awesome. There's an essay where he talks about Tolkien (my favorite author). I thought I was going to explode.

What I'm Watching

The Crown (no spoilers)
Image result
I'm almost finished. Netflix is killing it with their original series.

The Walking Dead (no spoilers)
Image result for the walking dead
Even if you don't watch the show I'm sure you've heard about the season premiere. It was intense. I'm enjoying the season so far and am interested to see where the story goes.

Gotham (spoilers!)
Image result for gotham season 3
The series is off to a good start and I'm happy to be along for the ride. I totally ship Penguin and Riddler (not sure if they have a ship name yet?). I'm interested to see if it works out or not.

Timeless (no spoilers)
Image result for timeless
I'm a big Doctor Who fan so when someone told me there was a time travel show I was sold. I really like it so far. I'm a couple episodes behind so I need to catch up!

What is everyone else reading/watching? Feel free to discuss in the comments!






Comments