Book Blogger Hop 3/4/16

Book Blogger Hop


A Weekly Meme Hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Do you tend to read more in the winter or in the summer months?


Generally I read more in the summer months. In the past this has been because this was when I had a break from school and had more free time. It's still true now because I usually spend more time outside in the summer and it's the perfect time to read. In the winter I'm inside and get more distracted by my computer, Netflix, TV etc. 

Comments

  1. I love to read outside in the summer.

    Winter is a bit distracting. :)

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Although, I was snowed in for several days a few weeks ago so I did get a lot of reading done then.

      Delete
  2. Hi HeatherAnne, I read outside in the summer too! The computer is a huge distraction to me.

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I still get distracted outside lol but it's definitely not as bad.

      Delete
  3. I read the same but I have turned off the TV and music while I read.
    Sportochick’s Musings Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I read more during one time of year more than another--at least not based on the seasons. In the summer I'm more likely to be indoors where it's air conditioned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment