Book Blogger Hop 7/32-8/6/15

Book Blogger Hop



A weekly meme sponsored by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer


Do you collect things that are book related? Like bookmarks, nameplates, 1st editions. 

I'm not sure if this counts but I make sure to collect physical copies of my favorite books and am trying to collect complete collections of my favorite authors. I have my J.R.R. Tolkien, Neil Gaiman, George R.R. Martin shelf I am working on completing. I want to eventually have the whole Sandman series. I also am trying to collect different versions of The Hobbit since it's my favorite book. I thought it would be fun to have a bunch of different editions. I read books on Kindle sometimes so if I particularly love a book I make sure to buy a physical copy for my collection. 

Comments

  1. I hadn't thought of it when I wrote my post--but like you, I've been known to buy a phyiscal copy even though I have e-copies of my favorite books.

    I used to be big on collecting all the books in series I read, but now I only do that with favorite ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment