Book Blogger Hop: June 26th-July 2nd

June 26th-July 2nd

Book Blogger Hop



This is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Do others come to you for book recommendations? 

It depends. I tend to recommend books to people whether they ask or not. I'm a literature major so that sometimes deters people from asking, I think, because they assume I'm only going to recommend classics or really serious deep stuff. However, while I do appreciate classics and really deep serious stuff I love fluffy fun reads as much as the next person. 

Also, most people know my favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy and, surprisingly, I don't have a lot of friends really into those genres. I have had a few people before interested in trying fantasy ask me for my favorites. 

So the long answer to the short question is yes, people sometimes ask me for recommendations. But usually I give my recommendations before they ask because I get excited about books I enjoy.  

Comments