Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters from A Song of Ice and Fire
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a freebie so since I am currently finishing A Dance With Dragons I decided to list my top ten favorite characters from George RR Martin's series A Song of Ice and Fire!
- Tyrion Lannister aka The Imp- I love his wit and can relate to the fact that he is the underdog and is always being underestimated (especially by his family). He's also an avid reader, is intelligent, and loves wine.
- Arya Stark- I really enjoy her badass-ness. She doesn't put up with other people's shit and she is tough. She is also loyal and cunning.
- Jon Snow- Who doesn't love Jon Snow? Sure, he can be an asshole sometimes but I mean come on, he's Jon Snow.
- Brienne of Tarth- Proving that a woman can do anything! A badass lady knight. She is loyal and noble to the point of frustration sometimes (like Ned Stark) but she is a good and loyal person and a strong woman.
- Mya Stone- A super minor character (she's the girl that leads the mules at the Vale). I'm not sure why but her attitude is awesome and the fact that she has a cool job like leading mules up and down a perilous mountain. Plus she is another badass lady that wears dudes clothes and does what she wants.
- Daenerys Targaryen aka The Mother of Dragons- Another obvious one. She's awesome, liberates slaves, and has dragons!
- Jaqen H'ghar- Arya's murder friend. Plus he can change his face. Super mysterious dude!
- Davos Seaworth- sometimes I feel like he's one of the few people who's not a complete idiot. Then he does something stupid. It's a cycle. But he's a pirate so that's cool.
- The Waif- Mysterious and has a cool backstory. Also creepy but in a mostly cool way.
- Lady Olenna aka Queen of Thorns- Hilarious older woman! Never hesitates to speak her mind.