Wishlist Wednesday:10/16

This a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. This meme highlights one book per week that is on your wishlist that you want to own!

The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham


Above are various covers (the first is the movie tie-in cover). I have read some of his short stories and I have seen the movie The Painted Veil and loved it. I usually make it my point to read the book before I see the movie, but the movie came out when I was in middle school and I didn't know there was a book. I've been meaning to read it for years and want to actually get around to it!

Comments

  1. I have not read the book but, have heard of it before. I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/wishlist-wednesday-68.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a copy of The Painted Veil after seeing the movie (amazing!!), but never did get around to reading it. :) I hope you get to it soon -- maybe I'll try to as well. Nice choice!

    Lisa
    My Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment