Book Blogger Hop #2: Book Blogging







Book blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it all yourself?


   I made my first blog as a mandatory assignment in high school  Later, I decided to create my own blog for fun. I am not an expert in graphic design (obviously), so my blog is simple. But I feel that it is the words that are more important than the appearance. I do hope that my blog is not so hideous that it distracts people from reading! 
   I owe it to being a literature major that I am able to read closely and analyze books. I haven't ventured to post any of my reviews yet, but that will come soon. Currently I am just testing the waters and getting used to the book blogging community.  

Comments

  1. You are doing a great job on the design and the posts.

    Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate the readership and comments! Happy hopping to you as well.

      HeatherAnne

      Delete

Post a Comment