Book Blogger Hop: #1 Were you born a bookworm?



August 16th-22nd. Hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!



Were you a born bookworm or somebody got you into the habit of reading? 


   Ever since I can remember I have always loved reading. Whether it was picture books in kindergarten, doing the summer reading program at the library or learning how to analyze literature in middle school. I have always been reading, there's never a time when I'm not in the middle of one book or another. I have had some people nudge me along though (kind of like Gandalf giving Bilbo his nudge out of the door in The Hobbit). My teachers have encouraged me in my writing over the years and have pushed me to read more challenging books. I also have been pushed in college to read more in depth as a literature major. So yes, I was born a bookworm. But I am learning to be a better one. 

Comments

  1. Fabulous blog...I don't think I have visited before. Going to follow by e-mail.

    Nice answer to this week's question.

    Happy Hopping!!


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am relatively new to the blogging community :) I enjoyed seeing your blog and response as well!

      HeatherAnne

      Delete

Post a Comment